Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Apologies

Again. For leaving all of you without reading fodder for the past, oh, I don't know, couple of months. (Or has it been three months? Let's pretend it's less than that...) Not that we're the only blog you read, but still, it feels weird when neither of us are posting, at least for me. Then again, I'm a bona fide nerd (one of the few labels I'm actually okay with), so I could be way off base.

We have good excuses. We're both busy. Very busy. All of you who know us personally can attest to that.

So... because of that, I've borrowed from the lovely Rae B.'s blog for my post. She just says what needs to be said so succinctly (and clearly I'm rambling).

So go here. Now. Please. =)

(Yes, I will put up a nice, new, spring-y background etc. soon, once I finish a few papers and some tests.)

2 comments:

Rae said...

=) business is sooo annoying! lol

Paradox said...

Oh for sure! =P