Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Friends Forever

Hi Everyone!
I was just thinking of how much the Lord loves us! And then I thought what a blessing it is to have friends who mirror Him in our lives on a regular basis. Of course he is the greatest friend, but it's a blessing to have others as well, like my very dear friend Katie. I just wanted to put up a thank you to her for being such a great friend. =) Anyways, I am praying for all of you and if you need any 'friendship reminders' just let me know and I will be here for you. <3

Love you all!
Hannah <><

3 comments:

Katra said...

Awww...
that is so sweet!

If you every need me I'm here for you girlie! =D

It is truly an honor to
be a friend to such an amazing,
strong, encouraging sister in
Christ..... =)

See you soon!
(HUGS)

Love, Katie

Rae B said...

hey! feel free to link! =)

Paradox said...

Cool! Thanks! =)