Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lock-In Photos

Thought I would show you guys some pictures of the lock-in and weekend to follow that Abby and I spent together. :) I got one hour of sleep last night!!! Went to be at 3:45 and got up at 5. Yeah-yeah. Those are the fun times. <3

First, all the girls played this really fun game (well...girls against guys) called Bigger and Better. You start off with a small object and go door to door asking for something bigger OR better than the current object. We started with a paper clip and ended with a reversible mirror hand-painted in Peru. It was those cute smiles that beat out the boys with their huge bucket. haha. ;)
Walking back to the church, there was the most beautiful sunset in the world. Gosh, I love you, Abby! I'm so glad we shared that moment together.Here is the sunset.
This picture is so funny. Me and Abby at 2 in the morning...both without makeup. Gotta love those "natural" poses. You look a lot hotter than me, Abs. ;)
This morning we went to the Potato Festival in Manhattan. While there, I got a glitter tattoo on my arm. (It'll wash off after about a week.) After one hour of sleep, I was so goofy while getting the tattoo.Abby's and my tattoos side by side.

Best friends for life! I LOVE this picture of our hands after both getting our purity rings.
I'm just so blessed by God with the friends I have in my life. You guys ALL are absolutely the most amazing people on the planet. Thank you for being mine. :hugs to everyone: I hope this Scripture blesses you today, no matter what's on your heart.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths." It's true, you guys!!! I know it's hard, but if you do it, you WILL receive joy in the end. I am praying for all of you all the time. Hearts!




No comments: