Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Loooooong tag...

So... I'm a wee bit bored. I got on the internet to check my blogs, and I came across this tag on two (no, wait, three) blogs I follow. And two of them told whoever wanted to do the tag to do it.

This is going to be random. But the answers will be honest...

When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
Heh. Right. Awhile ago.

Where's your phone right now?
I'm sitting on it...

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
I have no idea.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Um, yeah. People are imperfect. I know I've made and broken promises. =/

Last movie/DVD watched?
Um... oh boy. I think the last movie I watched was A River Runs Through It, but that was on TV. I don't know about DVDs... probably Star Wars or something.

Does anything hurt on your body?
Nope. But I have a high pain threshold, so who knows.

How are you?
Pretty good. Thanks.

Are you excited for next year?
Yeah, I guess.

Is your room clean?
Uh... it's cleaner than it was...

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two. Both under my head.

What are you doing?
Building an interstellar travel engine.
(Answering these questions, duh! And sitting in a library...)

I bet you miss somebody right now:
jadelin! And some other people, but yeah.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Depends on how long this takes me...

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Heck yeah. I do it quite a bit. (Actually, I read Eragon twice in one day... yeah, I had absolutely nothing to do...)

Who did you push last?
Push? Um... I don't push. I debate. Or swat, but we won't go there...

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Probably Ruama.

Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yeah, several. The ones I can think of off the top of my head are Pivitplex and Audio Adrenaline

What does your hair look like right now?
It's brown with blond streaks. I have it in a ponytail and my bangs are a bit too shaggy.

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yep.

Did you get hurt today?
Don't think so.

When was the last time you felt upset?
Dunno.

What are you looking forward to?
Probably youth group.

Do you currently want something?
Not that I can think of.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water... the elixir of life. =D

Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
jadelin, actually. LOL.

Where are you?
At the library.

Do you like to walk in the rain?
NO!! I hate being wet.

Do you like looking up at the stars?
Yes.

Do you think you are a nice person?
Let another man praise you, and not your own lips...

Do you like swimming?
Not really.

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
Yeah, quite a bit.

Do you go to school?
Um... it's summer. So no.

Do you want to go to college?
I kinda have to at this point...

What do you want to be?
A human rights lawyer in the Middle East/former USSR countries. (No, I'm not kidding.)

Do you want kids?
Not for a long time, if ever.

Do you like going to the beach?
Only if there are other people there who like to build complicated sand castles...

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
Um... probably my mom and sister.

Have you ever had any x-rays?
Yeah, although I can't remember why.

Who do you hate right now?
People who oppress other people. (Thus my choice of profession...)

Who is the last person you yelled at?
Um... I don't really yell. If I'm mad, my voice gets really quiet.

Who was the last to cook you food?
Either my mom or me. Not sure which.

Are you in a complicated relationship?
I need a definition of terms in order to answer that question...

What did you do 2 nights ago?
Two nights ago? Sunday night... um... I think I laid on the sofa and watched TV.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
My mom. I don't really talk on the phone that much...

Does a hug make you feel better?
Depends on who it's from. Certain people, yes, others... no.

How long ago did you hug someone?
Typically, I'm not a very huggy person... I think it was a few days ago.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
Youth group. And probably other stuff I don't know about yet.

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
I'm not a kissy person, either. I don't even kiss my parents if I can help it. That will, of course, change whenever I get married.

Do you have unlimited texting?
De facto, yes. De jure... not sure...

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
It depends. If I already have a profession built around my current name, I'll use my current name for that and my husband's name for everything else.

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
I have to get a piercing?? Um... probably a cartilage piercing on my right ear. But I don't really want another piercing.

Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
Um... truly cared? I don't know.

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
Erm... I'm not 100% sure... it would depend on the definition of "big argument."

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
"Hello?" Seriously, what else would I say?

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
I have no idea. That's kind of God's realm, not mine.

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
No.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Well, I'd like to see some of my friends, but I can't think of anyone specific.

Do you think two people can last forever?
Have you been reading Twilight...? That question just sounds suspiciously Twilight-ish to me. I mean, I guess marriage technically lasts forever, so in that regard, yes. Also, all people have souls, and souls last forever, so really, I guess any two randomly selected people could last forever...

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
Don't know.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes! Somewhere warm! But then I'd have to leave all my friends behind... ehhh.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
I doubt it.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
I suspect you're referring to something other than "Happy Birthday." Um, well, yes. But I was with a whole bunch of other girls and the singing guys were kinda drunk or something... and I was at an army training barracks... long story. (No, I'm not in the army.)

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Not agape love. Perhaps another kind of love, but I don't know. I tend not to love people I don't trust.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Um... I don't know. I've never tried it. I could probably do it with jadelin, but I also like to be alone sometimes. So every minute? That'd be a pretty big stretch...

Last person to make you smile?
Uh... probably the girl I just volunteered with at a nonprofit.

Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
Well, to be perfectly honest, probably. But I try to discipline my mind so there aren't any stray thoughts floating around. And since I've never dated, I can't really answer the question in that regard.

How was last night?
My dad got home from a business trip, so I guess last night was happy.

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
I'm almost always quiet. So it probably just means I'm being me.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Relative to the rest of my life, yes. Relative to other people's lives, not at all.

Do you have trust issues?
I don't give my trust to anyone easily, if that's what you mean.

Was this a good weekend?
It was fine, I guess.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I suppose. I wasn't jumping for joy or anything, but I wasn't crabby, either.

I tag:
Anyone who wants to do this tag. It's quite long, so don't say I didn't warn you. (And yes, I copied that from Ashley's blog...)

----------

Psalm 23
The LORD is my Shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for You are with me.
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil.
My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

2 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I miss you muchos Paradox... keep in touch! :) Great answers by the way... knock mine out of the water. Again... keep in touch. really, or I might have to come hunt you down. And don't think I won't.

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

Paradox said...

LOL thanks.

Don't worry, I'll keep in touch, Bleah. Really, I will. <3