Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Tag from Paradox

#1. As far as books go, do you like historical fiction or fantasy best? Hmm...I would have to go with historical fiction, and generally romance. :-)

#2. What's your favorite color? Hot pink and silver

#3. Do you like the country, or do you like the city? Definitely the country

#4. What color is your tooth-brush? It's purple and pink! :-)

#5. Who do you think is the best character in "The Chronicles of Narnia" series? Hmm...I love Peter in the second one! He is so beautiful inside and he has that great princely air. :-)

#6. Do you like Summer or Winter? I love both in their season.

#7. Do you like the library, or would you rather be shopping? Definitely shopping!

#8. Do you have a friend who's first name starts with either, E, F, J, O, Q, U, W, X, Y, Z? Lol...yes! :-)

#9. Do you have a phobia of any sort? Yes! I have Monophobia...a fear of being alone. :-) Thank goodness God is always with me, though!

#10. Do you think these questions are random, or do you think they have a point? They are random...but fun! I think that's the point is to just be girls and have a good time. I love you, Paradox! Thank you for tagging me. <3

No comments: